Now you can quickly view your DomainKeys, DKIM, and SPF validitay, and SpamAssassin score in one place. Just send an email to any address @www.brandonchecketts.com. Then check here to see the results.
Here is a random address that you can use:
A few quick notes about how this works:
- Uses Mail::DomainKeys (with a little hack) for DomainKeys lookups
- Uses Mail::DKIM::Verifier for DKIM information
- Uses Mail::SPF for SPF Lookups
- Uses Mail::SpamAssassin for SA information
- Uses Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable for some more detailed DNS Lookups
It will accept messages sent to anything @www.brandonchecketts.com. Messages will be deleted 2 hours after they are received. The message is saved once, and the tests are performed each time you hit the page. The ideas is that you can change your DNS records and check the message again without having to resend the message. I've tried to lookup DomainKeys and SPF records directly from the authoritative servers where possible.